Pearl of Queens" and "Queen of pearls", the Tahitian black pearl is the precious and rare ingredient of Nacréo. Produced by a black-lip oyster that secrets a black pigment and a large range of color pearls, from dark gray to pink, with shades of blue and purple.
Nacréo: define your personality whenever you want.
Nacreo is an unique 2in 1 treatment: reconstruction and semi-permanent hair colour
*Nacréo contains two different kind of pigments of different size: the smaller ones are able to penetrate the hair cuticle, give intense colour but they are not long lasting;
- Reconstructs and gives body to the hair without weighing it down
- Black pearl extract and Inula maritima for maximize hydration and lasting color.
- Intense long lasting shades thanks to the double system of dyeing *
- 12 rich shades that can be mixed together
- Covers grey hair up to 30%
the bigger pigments adhere superficially, are less intense but they have long lasting effect.
Nacréo is APAP
- Ammonia and derivatives Free
- No Peroxyde
- PPD Free
- Resorcinol Free
- SLES/SLS Free
- Parabens Free
For professional use only.
The three steps of Nacrèo
Wash your hair with Nacréo Purifying Shampoo, repeating twice the application.
Apply Nacréo Color Balm, pure or diluted with Nacréo Color Balm Clear depending on the effect you want to obtain
Color Care Mask
Apply Nacréo Color Care Mask, if necessary, to make soft hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Check all products of Nacréo system